Asking for feedback

Started by
2 comments, last by realmedianow 3 years, 7 months ago

Hi,

I am new to the forums and just wanted to say hello to everyone! Here at Real Media Now we provide free in-game help videos for mobile and web games and would really appreciate some feedback on our product please!

If you could let me know your thoughts on the above that would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Real Media Now

Advertisement

you have found a niche spot, well done, BUT … really massive BUT:

games are games (and these have for platforms: game consoles, etc..)

movies are movies (and these have for platforms: cinemas, netflix etc…)

ads are ads (but what's their own bleating dedicated platforms??? go make your own platform for goodness sake!)

I really never understand why people want to mix ads in well established platforms one way or another;

ok nevermind, i had a look at the Red Runner video on your website, here is my view:

• i'm not sure that it is interesting to play and be interrupted in the gameplay by a real movie clip (even if it comes with SKIP ADS), that's a NO for me
  • i think the coca-cola was ok (to drink) but i wouldn't do it the way you did, it's clogging my game space! that's a resounding NO for me

i would have done it differently, like so:

• u play Red Runner the game
  • press help (if needed)
  • then on a tree trunc or on the large terrain brown space, show/unhide the coca-cola ad texture (or make it so it scrolls with the terrain), or float a boat with a coca cola in it or fly a bird or plane with the logo on it (this way it doesn't occupy my scrolling space and doesn't show up in my face) (and this way it makes the game entertaining while i'm playing undisturbed)
  • then run the help audio (please use different voices, children, men, women, etc… it will be interesting)
  • when the audio is done, hide all the ad's items, textures, boats, birds (shoo them away probably even using an animation of sort) and all the while i'm still playing and not jumping from game to ad to video clip to game (NO)
  • basically, this way i never get to leave the game or be disturbed by an annoying unrelated film video
  • and don't forget to add an option in the game to turn off all ads in the game

Next time please try not to show me any ads, they make me angry -lol-

That's it … all the best ?

Thanks so much for the feedback it is much appreciated!

I will definitely take that onboard, I appreciate most people hate ads!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement