🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Seeking Co-Founder: 2D Artist for Game Development (Technical and Marketing Partners Welcome)​

Started by
3 comments, last by Tom Sloper 1 day, 3 hours ago

I'm currently developing a non-profit game aimed at helping underprivileged kids through fun and interactive learning experiences. This game primarily focuses on improving women's literacy. I'm seeking a co-founder, specifically a talented 2D artist, to join me in bringing this vision to life. Additionally, I'm open to finding partners in the technical and marketing fields who are passionate about making a positive impact through gaming. If you're enthusiastic about creating engaging educational content and have expertise in 2D art, marketing, or technical development, let's connect and collaborate on this meaningful project.

Advertisement

Any details on this? What art style are you looking for, main subjects, etc. I want to see who might be a good fit

@brixan Hi, I am reaching out to share an exciting project we are currently conceptualizing and to explore potential collaboration opportunities to integrate AI into our game. Our game is envisioned as a 2D educational game developed in Unity, combining the engaging elements of a regular interactive 2D game with the educational features of Duolingo.

Initially, the game will focus on English learning from Hindi, with plans to expand to multiple languages in the future. What do you think of https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makeup.artist.makeover.beauty.diy.stylist this game + Duolingo?

Would like to know your thoughts on it.

srezyg90 said:
What do you think of https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makeup.artist.makeover.beauty.diy.stylist this game

@srezyg90 , confused. Is that makeup game similar to your educational game, is that why the link?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Advertisement